Friday, September 23, 2011

How much it cost to change EVO IX brake pad?

how much it normally cost to change EVO brake pad ? My EVO IX 2006 has 20k milage. I feel brake isnt as good as before. Dealer cost 500 for brake pads front and rear and 300 for labor fee. but I thought brake pad shouldnt be that expensive, even for sport car. I dont want to get overcharge, any advise would be appreciatedHow much it cost to change EVO IX brake pad?30 bucks if you do it at home like my wife does

100 bucks maybe at any shop on town

you know that dealerships sale cars

and auto repair shops repair

you know you never have to go to dealership unless your buying a new car

you didnt you do now

most brake jobs 100 bucks

can find cheaper places

your going to highest place to get anything



if i replace my own brake pads and rotors it cost me about 75 bucks

a shop here in town repalces braek pads and turn rotors 99 bucks all four wheels

justbrakes $99

you call any three local shops wil get a better price

than dealership

call any parts store get prices on brake pads and new brake rotors
  • com and interop
  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment