Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where do i find good instructions on how to change the brake pads on a 2000 ford windstar?

My 2000 ford windstar needs new brake pads. I have been told this is easy and I can do it myself. Where do I find good instructions?Where do i find good instructions on how to change the brake pads on a 2000 ford windstar?A Chilton's or Haynes manual would be you best bet (gives visuals). You can pick one up at you'r local parts store or if you are feeling cheap you could barrow one from the library. These manuals include all sorts of information and tips for everyone from beginners to advanced mechanicsWhere do i find good instructions on how to change the brake pads on a 2000 ford windstar?Right here..



Remove wheel

Remove caliper

Remove pads

Replace pads

Compress caliper piston

Replace caliper

Replace wheel



You can add the option of resurfacing the rotor if you get vibrations through the pedal under hard brakeing.



Have fun!
  • curly hair
  • how do i make my relationship fun
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment