Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How often to replace the brake pads on a crf250r?

Hi I have a 2007 crf250r with 35 hours on it. I race motocross should I replace the brake pads on the front and rear yet? How hard is it to do?How often to replace the brake pads on a crf250r?You need to check them regularly and never let them wear through. Just looking at them will tell you if they need replacing and basically when you can see that there is not much left on them then you need to replace them. Also again depends upon surface as to how often and I know that some tracks will wear a set out in one race session. I guess I can see why I am broke all the time just going through all the stuff the liability I call my son uses.How often to replace the brake pads on a crf250r?As always it varies. You should be able to see the wear be careful not to let them wear too far or you will damage the rotors these are really expensive. replacing pads is much cheaper and it is not difficult if you have basic mechanical skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment