Monday, October 24, 2011

I have a 99 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and I'm getting new brake pads at Tuffy. How much can I expect to spend?

How much (rough estimate) are the brakes going to cost me and how much are they going to charge me for rotors if I need that too? How do I know if I'm not getting ripped off?I have a 99 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and I'm getting new brake pads at Tuffy. How much can I expect to spend?Just pads around $100. parts and labor and for rotors too $200-250.I have a 99 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and I'm getting new brake pads at Tuffy. How much can I expect to spend?Tuffy uses cheap parts. You can easily beat them up on priceI have a 99 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and I'm getting new brake pads at Tuffy. How much can I expect to spend?First of all brake prices are all over the place.....go to Tuffy, Speedy, Midas, any brake shop and you will find prices all over the planet......if your estimate is too high you think, take it to the other places....most will give you a free brake inspection to get your business. Watch out for the con artists....brake joints and transmission joints the most dishonest repair places around.

No comments:

Post a Comment