Monday, October 24, 2011

Anyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?

The vehicle in question is a 2002 Ford taurus, 2 wheel disk brakes, I got the pads, want to make sure I don't hurt the ABS sensor.Anyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?Yes, go to the following site:



http://www.howstuffworks.comAnyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?autozone.comAnyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?Brake pads are fairly easy to install. Your best bet, if you're doing it yourself, would be to spend $15 and buy a Haynes or Chilton manual for your car. It will have brake installation and tons more info on repairs.Anyone knows a website I can get step by step instructions on how to change brake pads?mabe www.ehow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment