Monday, October 24, 2011

How to replace front brake pads on 2003 Mercedes E320 ?

Is there something I have to deactivate first?How to replace front brake pads on 2003 Mercedes E320 ?Take them to a reputable brake shop that knows what they are doing and feels competent working on Mercedes cars. The Benz is a highly complex ride, I never try to work on my car because I worry I just may inadvertently break something else as I fix a different problem you know? With something like brakes I wouldn't ever want to try it myself. On any brand of car.How to replace front brake pads on 2003 Mercedes E320 ?BE VERY CAREFUL if you're doing this job yourself.



The early W211 chassis vehicles used what Benz called their SBC (sensotronic braking control) system. Accidentally activating the system while fitting the pads into the calipers can cause bodily harm (such as loosing a finger if the pads slam together on you).



You may want to read up a little about this job first:

No comments:

Post a Comment